We at bestbizinvest.com ("we", "us" or "our") collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to any of our services.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail, debit or Credit card information.
We at bestbizinvest.com are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
Here you will find information on our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service.
Service: is the Bestbizinvest.com website.
Personal Data: means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies: are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors: (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject: is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• First name and last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Business name
• Website URL
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Any personal data you post on our website
• Any personal data you post on our website
• Data about how you use our website
• Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone
settings and other technology on the devise you use to access our website
• Your marketing and communication preferences
• Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form , over the phone, by email or otherwise
• Photographs of you at events
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Data collected can be used for any of the following:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Types of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
TRANSFER OF DATA:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We will take all reasonably steps to ensure that no transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT:
Under certain circumstances, Bestbizinvest.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of bestbizinvest.com
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
ClickMagick provide a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. ClickMagick uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. Please visit the www.clickmagick.com, for their Policies and other information you may require.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services
CHANGE TO THIS PRIVATE POLICY:
Copyright 2019 - bestbizinvest.com - All Rights Reserved